Here is a salmon recipe that everyone loves!
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 six ounce salmon fillets
- ¼ cup real maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Preheat broiler
- Combine paprika, cumin, chili powder and salt to make a dry rub
- Rub spice mixture evenly over the salmon
- Broil fish 7 minutes or until your desired level of doneness
- Meanwhile combine maple syrup and dijon mustard
- Remove salmon from oven, brush evenly with maple syrup mixture, then return to oven
- Broil 1 minute more, watching carefully so that it doesn't burn
My family loves this salmon dish, I hope yours will too!